Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JB Strikes Again!!!

After three days, just as I was beginning to think that I had sexscaped JB - he called me.  I froze in silence as I watched my phone alert me with a bright flashing "Incoming call: JB"across the screen.  I decided to do the right thing and let it go to voice mail.  About two seconds after that, I got his text message that read, "Whatsup i called you but u didn't pick up".  Obviously ...(JB is just too smart for his own good).

I don't know, JB ... Maybe I didn't pick up because I am still healing from the emotional scars (of the surprise leg-humping) or perhaps from the physical battering that my feet were subjected to!  Because really, I haven't been able to wear a decent pair of shoes since Saturday due to the blisters that have formed on my toes.    Maybe I should be the bigger person here and just let him know that it's not going to work out, but I just find it much easier to ignore the problem and let it phase itself out.  Which reminds me ... I have yet to receive a call from the bouncer from Saturday night.

I almost feel bad, I do want to call JB and not have to flake on him.  I want to be able to explain that maybe it's best if we just go our separate ways, but he could barely understand it when I told him that the bar opens at 9pm ... It's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I have to give JB some credit, maybe his intentions weren't in the right place but at least he wouldn't let me pay for anything, which I think says a lot about a person. I'm still not going to call him though.

And don't look so shocked - I've definitely been on that date where the guy has actually looked me right in the face and said, "Hey, ummmm, you wanna be a sport a chip in" (!?!?!!?!?!), we can call him 'Knight Rider'.  Oh and there was this other time where one guy, we can call him 'Chino Moreno', showed up for a dinner and had the nerve to tell me, "So, first you expect me to drive all the way out here and now you expect me to pay".  Now, I know this isn't 1950, but what the fuck guys - where's the respect???





2 comments:

  1. Somewhere out there is the right guy for you Triple S. Keep your head up and the pepper spray handy. ;-)

    Da Wizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, thank you so much for the comment!!! I will definitely keep my head up and a hugs smile on my face. If nothing else, we have to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Btw, love 'Triple S' =)

      Delete